Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of use of this Service:
Debit Card, Bank Account Details:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a KNET cards and registering such cards with KNET through merchant sites for KFast.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the User makes all the necessary enquiries about the charges or fees payable against the Debit card used from the respective issuing Bank.
- The debit card information supplied at the time of using the Service is processed by the Service and the issuing Bank. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the Service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the Service.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Service Provider and the respective issuing Banks have no control over such matters.
- The Service is provided using a payment gateway through a secure website. However, the Service Provider gives no assurance, that the information so provided online by a User is secured or may not be read, hacked or intercepted by a third party. The Service Provider does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a User of the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Service Provider, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that the Service Provider (including its employees, directors, and its third party agents) will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the Service, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond the Service Providers reasonable control.
- The User agrees that the debit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit Card, which is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit card details.
- The User agrees and acknowledge that, he/she shall not share the card details, PAN/Expiry Date/PIN and/or OTP with anyone one, failing which the cardholder shall be solely liable for any breach might occur to his/her card data and/or bank account.
- The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of amounts selected by such User along with the applicable fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees due selected by the User inclusive of any applicable fees.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is provided “as is” without any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
The Service Provider does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this Service. In no event shall the Service Provider’s liability exceed the sums paid to the Service Provider by the User in fees.
- The information provided by the User on this Payment Gateway website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone other than the respective Banks with whom the User is transacting. The information will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- The User's information may be shared with our third party processers for clearing the requested payments. Only the information required for this process shall be shared or disclosed.
- If payment is made by means of a debit card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. The information provided in this regard will also be kept confidential and will only be shared as required to provide the Service and as required by law. In using the Service you confirm that you have such permission.
All payment details which are entered through the Service are encrypted when entered by the User. The site is secure and uses Channel and message encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site. The Service Provider shall however not be liable for any illegal access to the website and Service or the failure by the User to properly protect their information from being seen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of Online Payment Process.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to withdraw the Service at any time at our discretion.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services and these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kuwait. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kuwait.